Tuesday, January 10, 2006

An unprecedented occurance

Well well well. For the first time ever I appear to be following through with all the big talk of fullfilling my New Years resolution. As a fellow once said, I have tickled The Muses tits and she has decided to produce. I'm telling you folks, this thing almost has a life of it's own, new ideas every other minute. I'm even having to carry round paper and pen when I'm out and about, so that I can jot everything down, lest I forget. I've never had to do that before.
I have started to get down a fairly decent back story to draw from, a pleasing plot outline and a few interesting characters. Still having trouble with the main protagonist though, but patience my boy, it'll come, it'll come.
If anyone reading this has any experience of writing and would like to offer some words of encouragement and/or advice, please feel free to post.
My brother appears to be having readers block at the moment. He is due to come over for a visit in a few days, hopefully by then I'll have something worthwhile to show him and maybe it'll renew his interest in the written word.
Oh well, better get some sleep in. Good night my fellows. Speak to you soon.

No comments: